Saturday, July 12, 2008

 

Changing Hours

Movement for 7/11/08:    She seems to be, nominally, back to normal, in the sense that she expects to be able to move around her home with the aid of assistance devices, the house, furniture and counters and/or my aid, even when she's having a slow day. As well, earlier in the day, during her morning, when I talked about spreading the wildflower seeds we have and mentioned that I found another packet that I need to spread "tomorrow", she talked about the possibility of going outside and watching me do this. She also expressed concern about doing this "in the rain", which we're still having, and easily talked herself out of doing this. I don't blame her for this. She's not a lover of rain.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?