Tuesday, July 8, 2008

 

Continuing!

Movement for 7/7/08:    She wasn't the only one tired today. I was not only tired, for the first day in many days I ached all over. I don't know why. You'd think, by now, I'd be used to all they physical activity her care now requires. I ran a few errands today, though, too, and everyone seemed to be admitting to being tired. It occurred to me that most people were recovering from the holiday weekend. That wasn't my or my mother's excuse, though. I even took an hour's nap after running afternoon errands...which is one of the reasons Mom had such a long nap. She didn't complain. Neither did I.
    Oh well. Mom will be having more and more days like this. I can handle that, I think. I hope I won't be having too many more, though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?